- All Chemical and Process Engineering Courses
- Assessment details: 1st Pro, 2nd Pro and 3rd Pro. Please refer to individual course outlines.
- To view your timetable follow this link.
Undergraduate courses 2016
Information on the BE(Honours) programme.
The Engineering Intermediate Year
This is your introduction to the engineering intermediate year.
For all Intermediate Year enquiries contact Ranee Hearst
Professional Year Courses
First Professional Year
In your first professional year you will need to take:
- Workshop Training for Chemical and Process Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry 2
- Principles of Biology for Engineers
- Mass and Energy Balances
- Heat and Mass Transfer Operations
- Fluid Mechanics 1
- Chemical Engineering Professional Practice
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Chemical Engineering Mathematics
Contact the Director of First Professional Studies for more information.
Second Professional Year
In your second professional year you will need to take:
- Process Analysis
- Process Systems and Control
- Thermodynamics & Chemical Reaction
- Fluid Mechanics and Heat Transfer
- Process Engineering Design
- Process Engineering Labs
- Chemical Engineering Separations1
AND ONE FROM THE FOLLOWING:
Contact the Director of Second Professional Studies for more information.
Third Professional Year
- Advanced Separations
- Process Management
- Process Engineering Design 3
- Research Project
ELECTIVE COURSES FOR 3RD PROFESSIONAL YEAR:
- Industrial Pollution Control
- Bioprocess Engineering
- Advanced Process Control and Simulation
- Advanced Reaction Engineering
Contact the Director of Third Professional Studies for more information.
All Chemical and Process Engineering Postgraduate Courses
Contact the Director of Postgraduate Studies for more information.